[Shotimes] diagram for headl

Modemagic@aol.com Modemagic@aol.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:18:43 EST

Being an aftermarket products installer in the automotive industry, I've
always found to take the extra step... just in case.  Everything should be
fused, the battery is NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT, did I say NOT a fuseable link.
Also, if you have the means run the bigger gauge wire just in case.  Every
headlight conversion I've done, I run 10 gauge, primarily because its at my
disposal, but also just for that extra safety.  Depending on how you've setup
for your conversion, (having jumped in partway through the topic, I
apologize) it shouldn't be to hard to upgrade the wire.  mathmatically, 14
gauge should work, 12 gauge even better, and on up... well, you get the idea!
:)

Dave
'89 MTX Black/Grey

In a message dated 2/17/2003 8:11:45 PM Central Standard Time,