[Shotimes] Chicago AutoSHOw

Kurt Metros kurt@elkhart.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:59:03 -0500

Chad,

If Saturday is the only day you can go?  I went on a weekend ONCE, many
years ago.  It's a nightmare.  Don't even plan on getting within 8 feet
of the coolest cars there, let alone getting the opportunity to sit in
them.  If you are willing to wait, you can, but you'll only see a
fraction of what's there.  Kegel and I usually go during the week (this
Thursday, in this case) and it's great - you can pretty much walk up to
any and every car and sit in anything you want with little to no wait.
Doing it this way allows you to see virtually any car you want, for as
long as you want.  Hell, Kegel and I even have time to critique Kia's,
Diawoo's and Hyundais.  Don't laugh - many are nicer than Ford's
offerings.  Why do they make that Escort ZX2 thing still anyway??

Just my .02 ...... If you must go on Saturday - good luck!

Kurt