[Shotimes] Which SHO?

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:21:35 -0600

My friend Alan Fanning has sent me a set of DELRIN bushings for the 26mm rear sway-bar.  Not gonna deflect much.  I didn't even know
such things existed.

Now I have to decide which SHO to try them on.  Your advice?  This could make an interesting thread.

-- 92 SHO, highly modded, used for track days on road courses, 20/26, Tokicos, SHO Shop linear front springs, Eibach rears, race
tires, subframe connectors, STBs, etc.

-- 91 SHOable, lightly modded, used for winter driving, ice races, and SCCA Solo II, 24/26, Tokicos, Eibachs front, Cargo Coil rear,
all-season tires in winter, race tires in Solo II.

Joseph van Oss