[Shotimes] Suspension Questions

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:30:33 -0800

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:11:29 -0600, Steve Weinrich wrote:

>Did all those GB parts come in the Moog boxes or did they just have the
>little white tags in all the bags?
>
>I'd be curious as to what parts Josh filled the GB order with.  My guess is
>they're most of the same ones I just ordered...

Took me a minute to figure out what GB meant.....!!  I barely made that group buy.
The parts I bought are still in New York, with the black car.  They'll come home
with it.  You might ask Mark Nunnally how they came....I'd bet they are in their
blister packs.

Josh offered all the bushings the car needs....tension struts for front and rear
wheels, sway bar bushings, end links, and subframe bushings.  I just got front
tension strut bushings...the rears turned out to be REAL expensive, and if my rear
tires are wearing OK after a good 4 wheel alignment, I'll just leave them alone.  As
time goes by, I might grab and put away some better factory ones out of the wrecking
yard that will be better than the driver SHOs around here will have when they are 20
or 25 years old.  Once in a while a REALLY nice Taurus goes in there...a while back
there was a blue '91 LX sedan that was PERFECT....couldn't see why it was there....I
got ALL the interior and all the front lights for the wagon for later.

It's time to go grab fenders and headlights and door panels and carpeting and MF
switches and door lock solenoids pretty soon, anyway.

Heck....in 5 years I'll have just as many SHO/Taurus parts as Al Fitz, and I'll be
able to find them in January, when it is 65 degrees and sunny, as opposed to that
South Pole weather he has back there in NE!

George