[Shotimes] foglight removal

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:44:38 -0500

It's just one bolt and a nut IIRC. I don't recall if you need to remove
the housing to replace the bulb though..

Re: Blazertechs; You're gonna have to remove the fog lamps in order to
install new fog lamps anyway though. :P

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of David Niemiec
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:45 PM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] foglight removal

Does anyone have any tips on removal of the entire foglight (housing and

all) so that I may remove the rest of the bulb I so stupidly broke off
yesterday? I could also do with a good cleaning and sealing.

Otherwise, a good source for the Blazertech fog lamps would help too.

Thanks in advance,

Dave
1993 black/black ATX 116k