[Shotimes] Rear Valve Cover help part 2

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:24:23 -0500

I just wanted to thank everyone for thier input. Via the list here and some
emails with Mark N. I had a plan of attack for this mowning to get that rear
cover back i. I disconnected that harness and tied everythiung back using
some large reusable zip ties I have. I also losened the cworm clamp on one
of the heater hoses and twisted the screw part out of the way. the cover fit
back in without issue then . I'm going to be sure to remember this for the
future and when I get my PC'd valve covers to put on. But that won't be till
springtime.

Thanks again for everyones input, they all helped guide me to getting this
in easy. Now on to the front bank and to call the shoshop and see if they
can overnight me  a bunch of 2600-2650 shims cause I'm all out.

Bruce