[Shotimes] Valve lash done.....but car seems weaker now.

Mark D. Mallory mmallory78@earthlink.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:43:02 -0500

Also understand that the valve lash adjustment has pretty much no affect on
performance.  You will not gain any HP or TQ from replacing shims.  It's
like checking and replacing rod bearings... what ever you had before the
maintenance is what you'll have after it.

Mark Mallory
Toledo, Ohio
'95 SHO MTX