[Shotimes] RE: Underdrive Pulleys WAS: Valve lash done...

Dave Kegel d.kegel@attbi.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:07:22 -0600

Yes, the ASP crank pulley is the one that spins.  I had one of the later
"improved" sets (more rivets) and mine still spun.  Some have had good
luck with them, but mine had about 15k miles on it and had already spun.
It's not something you'd notice unless you crawl under there and look.
I have the SHO Shop set now.

Dave Kegel

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 5:25 PM
To: 'Ron Porter'
Cc: 'SHOtimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: Underdrive Pulleys WAS: Valve lash done...

I have 3 immediate friends with pulleys that spun them dampeners. I am
positive that they were ASP pullies. I could have sworn there was a
discussion about this awhile back where people were removing their ASP
crank pulleys in favor of the stock OEM ones..I am sure others will
chime in soon enough. These were all on V6 SHO's...

Ian "getting to be old or been on the list way too long to remember
times like 'awhile back' "Fisher