[Shotimes] OT Starting Fluid: Good or Evil?

Scott Sweeney webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Since I am just the computer guy and her friend is all knowing (lol) about cars she let him fix it.  He took of the carb that came with it (he says that this was one of the first years that GM started to deal with computers dealing with the carb) and replaced it with an older "non computerized" one.  He also replaced the distributer and plugs, since, you know, I ruined them with the starting fluid.

To his credit, the car now runs.  But I wonder if a finger got amputated because of a paper cut.

I also understand that starting fluid is behind all the unrest in the Middle East.

Thanks for EVERYONES feedback.  I love nothing more than to be proven right.

-Sweeney
 IdriveaSHO@aol.com wrote:You don't let this "mechanic friend" do any work on any of your cars do you?
haha what a clown. -Steve "pyroil is good" Bowen