[Shotimes] Valve lash done.....but car seems weaker now.

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:02:19 -0800

I got a '90 manual for my '91 when they were on sale for $28 :-) The diagram
is correct, although not the easiest to follow. Just remember that positions
5 & 6 on the coil pack are reversed from where logic would say they would
be.

-Ron Childs   '91