[Shotimes] Is this firing order on the coilpack correct?

Mark D. Mallory mmallory78@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:16:21 -0500

They are all correct... in all the manuals.  Just make sure that you have
the coil pack oriented correctly in relation to the engine.  If you are ever
unsure, look at the pictures under the "electrical" section.  They show a
clearly labeled picture of the coil pack with cylinder numbers on the
correct terminals.

I wish people would quit posting that the manuals are incorrect.  ONE
picture is misleading, however if you LOOK at the picture you'll see that it
really is right.

Mark Mallory
Toledo, Ohio
'95 SHO MTX