[Shotimes] OT - F-Body info?

mkelley1@gt.rr.com mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:50:31 -0500

Have you tried http://www.f-body.org?

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Ron Nottingham nottingham@alltel.net
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:23:36 -0500
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] OT - F-Body info?

Does anyone know of a site that has F-Body info?  Like year to year
differences or a buyers guide?  What I'm looking for is something similar to
SHOtimes, but has info about either 2nd gen or 3rd gen F-Bodies, mainly
Trans Am's.  All my searches come up with are forums or personal home pages,
nothing with any basic info.  I can get along without knowing how to bolt on
a 3" exhaust or why powder coating headers is a good idea or any other tech
stuff that is on 99.99% of the pages I've visited.

I'm considering the possibility of adding either a late-70's 6.6L T/A or an
80's era T/A to my stable, or if either of these are not available to my
liking, a Fox Mustang.  I don't want to start a Ford vs GM thread, I am
pro-Ford BTW, but I am not so Ford crazy that I would not ever consider
something else.

Thanks!!!

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
"It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile"