[Shotimes] Temp Readings

Jonathon Beisler JBEIS001@stvincentshealth.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:36:28 -0500

Okay,

All this talk about thermostats and gauge readings has me wondering now.  Mine usually does not even get to the L.  Unless, I have AC off and I am doing stop and go driving, then it will shoot up slowly to the N or O before the fan kicks on and sends it back down.  Then it will stay right below the M.  When the AC is on and the fan is running constantly, it will again stay below the L.  So, does that mean new stat, new sensors?  It has always done this since I bought it at the end of last summer and I put in a stant 180.  That was before I read about thermostats on Shotimes and read what everybody says.  Sorry to have to talk my self into a new stat, but does that mean that the stat is opening too soon and I should pony up for a 192?  I don't even want to get into the Motorcraft Or Not debate.  Appreciate any comments.
Thanks, JB