[Shotimes] Cold-weather fart (attn: Wojton, etc.)

Steve Tatro Steve Tatro" <stevetatro@att.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:49:02 -0500

Well, it's decided.

The cold-weather farting that my car experienced (only when it sat around all
day in sub-20F temps) is no more.  The solution?  Replace the old power
steering fluid.

Heck, I was even so lazy that I didn't even flush it.  I just used a baster
and removed what was in the reservoir and refilled with new stuff.  I did this
4 times.  I seem to have gotten most of it out, as the whole mess is now
almost as clear as the new fluid I put in.  I was going to flush it, but it's
just too damn cold to be lying on the ground disconnecting hoses having black
fluid spray all over me.

There you go.  Your SHO can now be flatulence-free!

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 165k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio