[Shotimes] temp reading

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:45:55 EST

In a message dated 2/25/03 7:29:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stevetatro_shotimes@att.net writes:

> Holy cow!!  You only got 170 miles per tank or you only drove 170 miles
> between fill-ups?  Assuming you filled up often, maybe 13 gallons each
> time,
> that's barely 13 mpg!!
>
> Even with this cold weather, and even with this winter formula fuel, and
> even with my heavy right foot, I'm still going 280 miles between fill-ups
> and putting in 14 gallons each time on my '93 ATX
>
> Glad you got the problems figured out.  It's pointless to drive an ATX SHO
> and get the gas mileage of a 350 Chevy!
>
> Steve Tatro

You're right, I was only getting 170 to a tank!   And with these gas prices,
yikes!

Your comparison to a 350 Chevy is about right.  If it happens again, maybe I
should make the '93 into a 4WD with a lift kit.  Then it would be living up
to it's capacity.

JUST KIDDING!

;^)

Kris