[Shotimes] Re: THE SHO convention news

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:09:10 -0600

I just don't know how I am going to get to the convention.

I may trailer the '89, and Jan will drive the 96 since she
wants an automatic for the track event.  I want the '89 for
sure.  With the big trailer, I could also bring other surprises!

Problem is that Jan and I enjoy travelling together so much
we hate to take two vehicles!  BUt it isn't a long haul this
year, we can handle it for four hours!

Don Mallinson