[Shotimes] RE: THE SHO convention news

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:36:11 -0500

Stop being a wuss.

My 92 had 189000 when I left for Tulsa and now has 193000. while there I
changed the original fuel filter..  160k that's baby mileage!

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Burtrum [mailto:sho3gts@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 11:34 AM
To: John Stout; dmall@mwonline.net; V8 SHO Mailing List; SHOtimes Mailing
List
Subject: Re: THE SHO convention news

I would like to attend the convention, but my 92 just won't make it.  I want
to attend for the Golf, the food and beer and also the SHO but i would have
to drive my GTP.  Is that allowed?  would i still be able to race?  My 92
SHO has 160k miles on it, and everything in it was also on it when it rolled
off the line with exception of brakes and tires.  I love the car for the
trips around town, but it ain't cut out for long range driving and racing.
Maybe some SHO guys would enjoy beating up on a GTP around the track, since
i have minimal track experience.

Brent
ex 1996 V8sho
1992 White MTX