[Shotimes] Crankshaft Position Sensor?

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:16:10 -0800

Question 1: I'd say 90%. Those symptoms exactly match my experience with a
failing/failed crank sensor.

Question 2: Perhaps the Shotimes FAQ or someone in the area can give you
contact info for Mike Courtney's shop. He is the resident SHO guru in MN and
has probalby done hundreds of crank sensors.

-Ron Childs   '91