[Shotimes] FW: Stabilizer Bar bolt

Ryan Staley sulu16@comcast.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:17:32 -0500

Thanks!  I'll try that.

Ryan Staley
Pittsburgh, PA
91 SHO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bill Murray
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 7:03 PM
To: 'Ryan Staley'; 'SHOTimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] FW: Stabilizer Bar bolt

M12x1.75 is the thread.  130mm is the length.  I thought I had a similar
problem, and they the bolt was just falling out, but it turns out that
the first few treads on the case were stripped.  I bought a length of
threaded rod and use that instead of the bolt.  The hole on the case is
actually longer than what the stock bolt will engage when everything is
assembled.  So my threaded rod with a locking nut is actually closer to
140mm IIRC.  Mark N. gave me the idea when he said that hes actually cut
off the boss on the case and still had enough thread left to attach the
stabilizer rod.

Bill Murray