[Shotimes] Parting out '94 ATX

David Schultz freak_sho@hotmail.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:00:34 -0600

If anyone needs parts let me know.  I have claimed the engine and the the
suspension, less the sway bars{smaller dia front and back}.

The front bumper, headlights, left fendner, and the rear tail lights are
junk. I do have a left fender (white) that is good.  Front driver seat is
torn leather (no Passenger seat), But the rear seat is in good shape.  {has
the grey leather interior}.  The computer is a reman D4U1.  The tranny has
123k on it and shifted nice when running.

As far as any other parts just let me know.

Thanks Everyone and have a Happy New Year.

Dave
Red 92
White 95 MTX
Silver 94 ATX Parts