[Shotimes] A quick one for all the aftermarket stereo guys....

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:02:24 -0600

I remember a little of acoustical physiology.  Especially in the lower frequencies, a portion of what we perceive as "hearing" does
not come down the auditory nerve.  There are other ways of perceiving the variations in air pressure that we call sound.  This is
why, with just a little practice, deaf people can enjoy dancing.

Joseph