[Shotimes] leaking injector

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:49:49 -0600

A bad thermostat can cause mileage to drop from around 28-30
on the highway to 22-24?  I have heard this kind of drop
from a lot of people.  Not a slight drop.

It does appear that this is not a thermostat problem, but he
should consider it anyway, I have put in thermostats and had
them go bad right away, and others have lasted just a few
months.  Many People have put in several before getting one
that would last more than a year.

Don Mallinson