[Shotimes] Should I destroy a 91+??

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:22:21 -0500

Well, if down the road a bit, a Plus will go for $1-2K more than a regular
'91, I can see folks sitting in their garages tackling that job. Even if it
took a week of labor, that would be a pretty good return on your time spent.

I could see someone getting a wrecked Plus, then transferring the bits over
to a regular '91. Wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't happened
already.......of course, we wouldn't know, as nobody is gonna tell!!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Dave Kegel
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 11:03 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Should I destroy a 91+??

I still say that you can go by the chrome trim around the windows.
There's no way someone would replace that.  You'd have to replace both
quarter windows (a tough job) and remove the windows in all four doors
to replace the door window trim (an even tougher job). Ain't gonna
happen.

It's also pretty easy to tell if the holes in the trunk for the spoiler
are factory holes or not (yes, I know that supposedly SOME pluses came
without the rear spoiler).

Dave