[Shotimes] Officially on the

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:38:00 -0500

It would cost alot to fix it right.  There is a lot of structural damage done
it.  It would need a rear clip.  Lotsa work involved there.  Then I'm still not
convinced it would be right.  I'm glad it was totalled.  I wouldn't want this
fixed.  I could just see me having endless troubles down the road.  Can't
get a good alignment, rear window leaking, etc.  Ian Fisher will host the
pictures some time today maybe.  When you see them you'll understand.

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:27:23 -0500
To: Mike.Wojton, shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Steve.Tatro[stevetatro_shotimes]@att.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Officially on the hunt...

Just wondering.  Is your "totalled" car really so bad that you wouldn't
consider buying it back and fixing it?  Obviously it's hard to tell
without seeing pictures, and obviously you don't want it back unless it
can be as nice as it was.  It's possible for the same money you sink
into another SHO you could put yours back even better than before,
especially if it's just a few cosmetic items.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 164k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio