[Shotimes] OT SOTU drinking

David P jpotter8@bellsouth.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:53:04 -0500

Oh God, here come the script kiddies.

I had my windows tinted yesterday. Much cooler than locking hacker wannabees
out of their own pc's. I'd have done it myself, except maybe the back
window, but it's just too damn cold right now, and the garage still is
without heat. Took one guy three hours, looks good, lifetime warranty. Makes
an incredible difference on a green Taurus if you ask me. Seems not so green
now. A set of black rims would look very good on the car now, except I'm
into the shiny stuff.

Saw a Marauder yesterday. The long, dual pipes ala Mustang fame look damn
good, but not as good as the ones on my SHO.

Some moron in a new Chrysler minivan tried to pull on me a few days back at
a green light. He had a full second lead time on me as I was adjusting my
seat when I heard his wheel chirp. Some people have such nerve. I can't
believe I bothered. Never again.

Anyone know what wattage bulb BMW uses to illuminate their light pipes? (aka
angel eyes... stupid name). I'm guessing 55w minimum.

David P

95MTX

~