[Shotimes] Link to Sway bar info?

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:19:35 -0400

>I've found for most MTX SHO's, 22/26 is a pretty good day to day balance.
>
>mark

Hah!!!!  I'm with you Mark.  I'd like to see that Porter-guy tell YOU that
you don't know how to drive, just like he told the rest of us 24/26 haters,
"it's not the sway bars you just don't know how to drive it."

Hmmm...let me see, my left foot goes on this tiny pedal over here, and 1 2 3
4 5 R - I guess I'll pick "R" because I want to go "R"eally FAST, now if I
want to turn left I press this little button on the steering wheel and look
out the rear view mirror...no, wait a minute...oh forget about it, I guess I
just don't know how to drive.  Which one is the 'Velocirator' and which one
is the 'Deccelaratrix'?

Maybe 20 years from now (when I'm just as old as Ron) I'll be an excellent
driver just like him.  Ahhhh, to dream.  You know, 'Rainman' claimed to be
an excellent driver, too.  :^)

Jim Ryan
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus  all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS 96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nooks full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille