[Shotimes] Link to Sway bar info?

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:00:19 -0400

Because you read to much of the forum

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:26 PM
To: Ron Porter; ianf@eden.rutgers.edu; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Link to Sway bar info?

I have a 20.6mm stock bar in the front.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net>
To: <ianf@eden.rutgers.edu>; <bmalach1@nycap.rr.com>;
<shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 12:23 PM

Not so. As I understand from Kegel, Metros '94MTX had the 24mm front bar,
and my '94 also has the 24mm front bar STOCK.

That chart on the webpage is not correct. '95 is the year that has the wimpy
bars F&R on the MTX cars.

Could be that the end of the '94 MY the bars became more like '95, but then
both the F&R bars would probably be the 20-20.6 combo like my old '95 had.