[Shotimes] FS: $160, Directional Slicers w/ Center Caps

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:44:06 EDT

Hi potential buyers,

I have a set of directional slicers (16" wheels) that I need to get rid of. I
will take $160 for the set with center caps, and the buyer pays exact
shipping cost. (100lbs from Dunedin, FL 34698)

Digital pictures are available upon request; The slicers are in average
condition, with two wheels showing slight curb rashes (wheels aren't bent, and they
will balance out just fine), and some paint fading. They are ideal as a spare
set, or maybe for some powercoating.

I have a set of 17" Team Dynamics wheels for my Project '89, so the slicers
are not needed. They are just taking up too much of my space, and I am already
out of space.

If interested, please to e-mail me at HomeboyNorm@Aol.com, and we will get
into it further.

Thanks, Norm