[Shotimes] Indy

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

I have been to quite a few F1 races, albeit at Watkins Glen, Mosport, Hockenheim and Zeltweg (Austria.)

Does anyone remember The Bog at the Glen? I was there the day they rolled a Trailways bus into it and set it on fire. I believe this is the incident that prompted them to fill it in :-) It was kind of a tradition to bring a car to drive across the bog. When it got stuck, it would get burned and everyone would drink beer.  In the rare cases when it would make it across, everyone would celebrate with beer.

This would be a good tradition to start at Indy.  :-)

-Ron

Kirk Doucette <Kirk.doucette@verizon.net> wrote:
Lets all go to an F1 race then!