[Shotimes] Radio Antenna

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:42:30 -0400

Or just rip the SOB out and put in a fixed antenna!!

Ron Porter ( I liked my fixed antenna on the '89 & '99.....$10 at AZ to
replace if it gets bent)

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Carl Prochilo
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 4:33 PM
To: Brett Lykins; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Radio Antenna

The antenna is fairly easy to replace since you said yours was bent, and I
would use the instructions on SHOTIMES to guide you.  The part only costs
about $40.  The key to making this work correctly is to have a deep socket
with thin walls since the space is very tight.  I believe you want the teeth
of the antenna mast cable pointing outward with respect to the car when you
try to thread the cable into the antenna motor.

Carl Prochilo
92 Red