[Shotimes] 1991 Black/Black for Sale

jpmaag@mmm.com jpmaag@mmm.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 06:46:10 -0500

Greetings--

I got a call on Friday from my dealer saying that my WRX STi is here (1.5
months early) so I need to make room for it or I'll hear about it from my
AWA. Note that I am in New Berlin, Wisconsin, which is a western suburb of
Milwaukee.

Here are the details:

1991 Black Taurus SHO with black interior, all options except CD player.
The car has 129K miles and I have owned it since it had 10K. The car is
stock except for Koni's. The majority of the maintenance has been done by
either myself or Performance Plus and I have a complete record of all
service performed. The tires, brakes, clutch, transmission, and engine are
all in good shape. The body has some surface rust (see below) but has been
repainted and does not have any major dents or scratches. The car has been
extremely reliable, never stranding me, and has needed very little in the
way of unscheduled maintenance. Pictures and VIN supplied upon request.

Here is what needs to be fixed on the vehicle:

   Tear in driver's seat
   Needs O2 sensors
   Surface rust on trailing edge of trunk lid
   Rear passenger door needs new hinge
   Emergency brake cables disconnected at calipers (new cables installed
   but never connected)
   2nd 60K Service (1st performed at ~75K, incl. water pump)

Asking Price:  $1250

I am giving the list members first opportunity to buy this car as I want it
to go to someone who will take care of it and appreciate it. If I don't get
any offers by the end of this week I will be putting it in the paper or
trading it in.

Jonathan Maag
New Berlin, WI
'91 Black/Black, 129K, 14.85 stock
'01 S4 Black/Black, 25K, 14.25 stock
'04 WRX STi Black/Blue, 0K, 13.4 (?) stock