[Shotimes] Sensor Question

Kenny Rapoza krap64@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:04:18 -0400

Just recently, I had a small incident where my tachometer stopped working
and my car shutoff right after start up.  Previously I've had some starting
problems.  My '95 ATX has about 107K on it right now.  I have trouble
remembering now...it's the Crankshaft Position Sensor that would cause this,
right?  I get confused between that and the Camshaft Position Sensor.  Also,
since this is my only car, I won't have time to bring it in the shop for
another couple of months.  Since my symptoms are just starting, is it likely
that I won't have much trouble in this time, or is it something that tends
to deteriorate rapidly?

TIA!

Ken Rapoza
'95 ATX Emerald Green