[Shotimes] Is any one going to Ford's 100th Anniversary Celebration in Dearborn, MI ?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:40:10 -0400

Hey Ryan,

I saw your great stock MTX SHO 1/4 mile time!! Tail wind helps a bit, but I
figure maybe .15-.2 "wind help" at best, so it's still a great stock MTX SHO
time!!

Sounds like a great time this weekend! Unfortunately, family commitments
keep me from attending.

I recommend it to SHO folks within driving distance.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ryan J Pasch
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 3:16 PM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Is any one going to Ford's 100th Anniversary Celebration
in Dearborn, MI ?

Just wondering, Ill be there with the SHO on display! I cant wait, there is
going to be some amazing cars on hand. For more info click on the link in my
sig.

Ryan J Pasch
SHOCAGO President
Ford Taurus SHO Club of Chicago
www.SHOCAGO.com
1994 Opal Frost MTX
14.52 @ 97 MPH Factory Stock
'02 SHO's East Car Show Gold Award
Will be on display at Ford's 100th Anniversary Celebration!!!
www.CelebrateFord100.com