[Shotimes] RE: OT routers & firewalls - was (OT) Somebody Has A Virus!

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:22:47 -0400

I've had all three!  Running a Linksys router, D-Link WAP, Netgear Print
Server currently (problem with XP being that it uses NETBUEI and wont run
even when added to XP).  For the most part they are all equal just check
warrantee and customer service to make your choice.

Chris A
99 SF

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ron Porter
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 1:00 PM
To: Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: OT routers & firewalls - was (OT) Somebody
Has A Virus!

Yeah, if you have a desktop that you can easily get an Ethernet or coax to,
there's no need. It's great with our laptops, but even when we were going to
get a desktop for my wife's office (an upstairs bedroom), the room had no
phone wiring. Using a cordless phone and a wireless network would have
eliminated the hassle of running wiring to an upstairs bedroom.