[Shotimes] Gen1 & Gen2 Rear-Brakes(Larger or Smaller)

ianf@eden.rutgers.edu ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

true-most people get it as an entire assembly so that's why I said
that. One should get the ABS sensors as well unless they are in a rust
free state and can x-fer their own over.

Ian

admin@autox.team.net]On
shotimes@autox.team.net