[Shotimes] Farewell my friends

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:59:32 -0400

Farewell SIR....

I will still have you on my buddy list.......tis a shame you wont be adding
to the melting pot of the list.

Frank Costa and the "SHOrage"
89 In The Currant Red Flavor 154 On The Clock

MODS-
Extrude Honed Intake
Gutted Catalytic Converters
Dynomax Catback System
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers
Koni Externally Adjustable Inserts
Eibach Lowering Springs
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Solid Delrin Subframe Bushings
SHO Nut Front And Rear Reinforced Motor Mounts
Directional Italian SLicers
Bridgestone HR40 Tires All Around

SERVICE-
60k @ 135k
Replaced Sub Frame
Replaced Inner Tie Rods And Outer Tie Rod Ends
91 And Up, Front And Rear Swaybar ENDLINKS
New Front Strut Mounts
Ford Police Package Rear Strut Mounts
Ford OEM Transaxle Mount
5th Clutch
4th Transaxle (Damn Lead Foot)

TO BE INSTALLED-
Subframe Connectors
Rod Shifter
SHO Slicers
Rear Police Package Strut Mounts

NEXT THING TO Spontaneously Combust-
Rod Bearings Possibly
Front Main Oil Seal Leaking
Damn Konis Are knocking Around (Poorly Installed, Highly Pissed)

Shifter Linkage (Its Gonna happen, it is just a matter of time)

WISH LIST-
Just a Solid Car, Nothing fancy, JUST SOLID!

http://www.geocities.com/shoprofiles/costa.html