[Shotimes] NEW JERSEY TO MADISON in 2 days? 48hours?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:41:14 -0400

If someone likes playing Keep Up in one of our Keep Everybody caravans, just
drive in the back of the line. Those folks usually have to drive faster!

Plus, not everyone in a caravan is young with a big bladder! We have
families with kids, etc, so stops are always planned in advance. Plus when
you hit traffic, a toll booth, etc, you would like everyone to keep up.

And yes, a whole line of cars could be busted! We got VERY lucky during one
caravan when the cops got called on us, and we just happened to be stopping
for lunch!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of van Oss
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 1:29 PM
To: '"Shotimes"'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] NEW JERSEY TO MADISON in 2 days? 48hours?

A caravan is about Keeping.  You can either go slower and KEEP EVERYBODY, or
tell 'em all to KEEP UP.

I've participated in both types.  With the KEEP UP type, you feel bad if
friends hit a snag and drop away, and there is the chance of feeling you're
in a weird remake of a bad Kris Kristofferson movie.

With the KEEP EVERYBODY type, you might not get there as fast, but you enjoy
the company.  Hey, how many companies have you ever enjoyed?  :-)

Joseph