[Shotimes] Room and Board At convention

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:50:30 -0500

Already cleared parking lot late night confabs around the
cars, but I understand them not wanting people drinking a
beer and talking at the entrance.  Just move it to the
parking lot behind the cars.  Keep it clean, somewhat quiet
and don't get drunk and there should be zero hastles. (I
know...asking a lot of some in the group, but we can try!)  :)

Don Mallinson