[Shotimes] '93 Green MTX

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:06:11 -0400 (EDT)

When I had both at the same time (couldn't sell the green 94 atx for
awhile) there was a time that I pulled into the Sunoco to get gas. The guy
there was all over my car "wow, those things are cool, etc etc"

The next night I pull up in the 93 (blue 93 mtx) and he's looking at me
kind of weird-didn't you have a green one last night?-oh, I like THIS one
much better, etc....

I was also asked why I repainted my car once or twice. The green looked
really good; its obvious why Ford sold so many. My blue looks pretty
classy and elegant though. I honestly prefer it over the moonlight blue
which is nice but not very subtle. 'plus I like the color flip from purple
to blue that nobody seems to know about with the royal blue SHO's.

Ian "keep'in in real royal blue" Fisher