[Shotimes] Free Airline Miles.....was: RE: 2004 Attendence....

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:34:08 -0700

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:03:33 -0400, Mark Mucher wrote:

>Are you going to make provisions for us East Coasters who decide to fly out
>on free airline miles?

There is no airport in Vallejo, so you can't park your 7-5s or 7-6s there, and SFO
is EXPENSIVE!!!!.  And we have F16s at Travis, guarding the bridges, so no messing
around at low altitudes.....!!  (These restrictions are for Jim Ryan!!)  I won't
have any SHOs to rent at my house.....(I was thinking about that for a while, but
sold all the extras)....my daughter will have the Luxo-Barge, and I'll have the
black one.... Lowrider will be a static display.  You can rent anything you want
from any rental agency, and drive it anywhere we go (and you can put it on the track
if you want), but you have to drive a SHO from your home in order to get the Long
Distance Award.....no scrimping or dodging the requirements allowed by THIS
bunch!!!!

What I WILL promise is.........LOW HUMIDITY!!!!   LOL!!

;-)

disclaimer........as always, I might not see specific posts for a few days....I
can't believe I'm not losing more weight, the amount of running around I do.......oh
yeah....it's all MENTAL!!

George