[Shotimes] Gen 3 SHO's, I have to admit this...

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:46:27 -0400

The CCRM is a single solid state unit, the newer cars have individual relays
that you can replace.. Bottom line is its cheaper for ford and you :)

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: James F. Ryan III [mailto:multitechgroup@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 4:56 PM
To: Kirk.doucette@verizon.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Gen 3 SHO's, I have to admit this...

Relay pack, Relay module.  What's the difference?
(not a sarcastic question)

Jim Ryan
(Living and working in Kentucky for the next 2 months)
FINALLY COMING HOME ON JUNE 28TH.
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS '96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille