[Shotimes] Fuel prices

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:42:49 -0500

I gas up the rental car at a Speedway in Milwaukee near the airport every
week. Prices there pretty much track what I pay in the Detroit suburbs.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of James White
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 10:44 PM
To: DTNesbit@ftc-i.net; SHOTIMES
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Fuel prices

Except in Wisconsin where price fixing is rampant!

$1.629/gal everywhere in the Milwaukee area today.

$1.399/gal on Tuesday in Indiana before I headed North

Only $1.459/gal when I got back to Indiana.  But crude oil only went up 4%.
And the tax is actually only about $.03/gal different!

I just figure that the price of gas is like airline tickets...

Just roll a set of dice and that is what you are going to pay...

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   278k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   240k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO