[Shotimes] rod bearings

Kerry Kinion kerry@kinionfurniture.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:51:12 -0700

You've got to be kidding - it took me a beer and a half just to drop the
thing out!! :-)

Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Porter [mailto:ronporter@prodigy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 12:02 PM
To: BJamesjr@aol.com; Kerry Kinion; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] rod bearings

I already had the universal joint, so I was OK. I did not have to loosen
the
idler bearing, it comes out (and goes in) fine with it in place.

Suggestion: before putting the gaskets and silicone on the oil pan, do a
couple of "dry runs" to put the pan in place. If you do this, you will
find
that you can put an MTX pan on in about a minute (or less), and not
screw up
the nice wet silicone bead on the pan.