[Shotimes] Moog Caster/Camber Kit # K8822 ?'s

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:29:17 -0400

I'm gonna be ordering a bunch of suspension stuff for my car in advance of my
changing out to a Koni/Intrax set of struts. I was wondering if anyone has any
input on the Moog Kit for the front suspension? I know camber becomes an issue
when lowering a car, and I know it is already an issue on my car as the towers
have been cut and (get this) rivited into place. I am already seeing a little
inner edge wear, but not really bad and it is about time for me to rotate the
tires anyway.

So my question is this, does the Moog Kit offer lots of adjustability so that
I can hopefully get the caster and camber to where I want it, not just in the
"specs" as most alignment places will do? I'm pretty much finishing up the
suspension in the car. All ready have the SFC's, SFB's, STB's, I have my
24&26mm sways ready, full TPR for the rear bushings with new moog TPR links, I
need tie rod outers (gonna go the moog greasable ones) & (waiting till I do
the rest of the suspension), and moog steel front sway links. I'm gonna be
doing the GM tublar control arms in the back so I'm not so worried about
adjustment in the rear.

So anyone have the moog caster camber kit in the front or have any experience
with it? I'd love to know.

Thanks

Bruce
94 Opal Frost MTX
94 Deep Emerald Green ATX - w/90k gonna be parted