[Shotimes] Need nice Gen I SHO for Carlisle Display

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 01 May 2003 15:39:39 -0500

One last try to find a nice, mostly stock Gen I in the
PA/east coast area that would like to be the indoor display
example of the SHO for a 100th anniversary event at Carlisle.

I am sending to the V8 list because many of you own Gen I
cars.  Sorry, they are not looking for a V8, I lobbied that
they should have one of each Gen there, but space is limited.

Here is the info.  If interested, contact Mike directly to
save time:

Hello,

 >>My name is Mike Kelsch.  I am a new Event Manager for
Carlisle Productions
 >>in Carlisle, PA and I am looking for a nice, stock
appearing Taurus SHO,
 >>preferrable one of the earliest years, in very nice shape
to put inside our building display.  Of course, we don't
expect to find a bone-stock SHO (although I'm sure they're
out there) to be fully restored or a high-quality original,
but we'd like mods to be kept to a very minimal level while
being a very clean, stock appearing vehicle.  Again, the
earliest first generation SHO's are the most desirable to
us.  Can you help me?

 >>I look forward to speaking with whoever can help me out
with my search.