[Shotimes] Moog Caster/Camber Kit # K8822 ?'s

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Fri, 2 May 2003 11:39:56 -0700 (PDT)

It might be a good idea to use a scribe or marker to mark the position of the plates so they can be returned to the aligned position if moved. Just an idea.                                                    -Ron

Kevin - Cheryl Airth <CLUBAIRTH@peoplepc.com> wrote:Ron:
I think you are right but I do see one reason for it. After getting the
front end set up if you remove the struts or loosen the mounting bolts then
the plate is free to slide around. Perhaps a groaning strut bearing needs
grease or something. So I think it's a back up.
.
.