[Shotimes] Tire question

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

I'd take them in a second. You could always use them for smoky burnouts if you don't like them  :-)                                                                         -Ron

Steve Tatro <stevetatro_shotimes@att.net> wrote:Here goes. Someone is offering me, free of charge, a set of original
Goodyears (are they RSA's?) from a '99 SHO that have 20k easy miles.
The car was driven by my buddy's middle-aged mom, and she is afraid to
drive the car hard, so the tires still have lots of tread on them.

Should I even bother? I have another buddy who can mount them on my
Gen3 wheels for me, also free of charge.

I'm just wondering if it's even worth the hassle.

Opinions?

FWIW, I'm currently running around on H-rated Sumitomo Srixon4's in the
original 215/60/16 size, and they have about 45k miles on them.

What would you do :^) ?

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 167k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio