[Shotimes] Electrical Problems

David Rosicke d.rosicke@snet.net
Fri, 2 May 2003 23:10:24 -0400

I have replaced the Dimmer and the Headlamp switches at various time.  When
they stop working, there is a relay type of clicking sound - when they come
back on as well.

Dave R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Porter [mailto:ronporter@prodigy.net]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:16 AM
To: d.rosicke@snet.net; 'SHOtimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Electrical Problems

Drive over to Pavlik's place and park I next to my old '89....maybe both
cars will correct themselves!! Since it was about 2 years old, the
headlights went out, but the parking & dash lights stayed on. This was
whether I used the autolamp or the dash switch.

I always had a sneaking suspicion that the dash headlight switch and the
autolamp were very interconnected and one ran the other. Since it was never
a huge issue (the parking/dash lights stayed on as if it was set to the LONG
autolamp cycle.....but the headlights would cycle just as I set them with
the autolamp). I thought that replacing on/the other/both would probably
have fixed it.