[Shotimes] Low Mile '91 for sale!

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 03 May 2003 13:26:30 -0500

This isn't my car, but I would buy it if I hadn't already
bought my Mocha/Mocha.

  A 31k mile 91 with the plus hood (doesn't claim it is a
plus) White with Mocha interior.  Says it is in great shape.

IN North Carolina.

NOTE: I have not seen this car and am not making any
guarantees, as always, do your homework, check out the car
in person and make sure there is a clean title.

BUT: low mile Gen 1's in good shape are few and far between,
this sounds Like a good one.

NO price is listed, so be prepared for a high price if they
guy thinks he has a super nice car.

Check it out at:

http://www.shoclub.com

Click on the SHO Classifieds button on the left, and then
1991 cars for sale.

Don Mallinson
SHO Club