[Shotimes] Free Eagle RSA's

Donald Fox taurusshoguy@yahoo.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 12:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Steve,
I would agree with those who re-iterate the FREE
aspect of this deal. They are expensive tires for us
citizens to buy, but on the state contract they are
$50.00 ea.
Ford has been using them on the CVPI for several years
now. I have spent many miles (mostly intown) on them.
They are great on dry pavement, not quite as good in
the wet, and not much better than slicks in the snow.
BUT, free is free. If you decide to not use them, get
with me and I will put them to use.
                  Don

PS. Still have the 95atx for sale. Hopefully someone
will take the time to see that this SHO still looks
very good for its age, and would be a great  first SHO
for somebody wanting a car that has been really taken
care of.